I’m no makeup pro but I really want to change that. I’ve made it my goal to practice my makeup application, or as the kids say, beat my face. As always, I wanted to go for some high quality products in order to achieve the best results. I decided to try out Smashbox Cosmetics this time, simply because their primers are known to be the best in the business. You’ll see in this LookBook that I picked up some samples as well. I show side by side comparisons with the full-size product in order to see if the samples are worth the buy. Verdict? Yes they are, but that’s just me. In the photos below, I’m using all the featured products except the lip products and the eyeshadow. Full details are listed below. Enjoy!
Just Beat It!
Items Not Featured…
- Eyeshadow: Haus Laboratories by Lady Gaga “Fame” palette
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Holo Glitter Gloss Bomb in “Ruby Milk”
- Eyebrows: Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow gel in 260 “Medium Brown”
- Foundation: Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation in N100 & Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Y445
- Powder: Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder in “Deep”
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in “Fishnet”
- Sunglasses: Prada 55mm Cat Eye 01O
- Earrings: Louis Vuitton Essential V Hoops
I hope you enjoyed this LookBook. Got any questions about the pieces featured here? Send your questions to…
I’ll be sure to address any questions in an upcoming Q & A. Thanks for reading, watching and SUBSCRIBING!
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel