Good things come in threes.
Wishes Do Come True!
I recently unveiled the beautiful, Louis Vuitton Essential V Studs. Along with my Essential V Hoops, they made a complete set of earrings that I fell in love with. My enthusiasm for the LV Essential V collection didn’t stop there, however. I saw this matching necklace and knew only a fool would pass it up. I was spot on; I’m so happy I trusted my instincts and purchased the Essential V necklace! It’s beautiful and just as lovely as the earrings.
Cozy & Warm
Today’s OOTD is born of necessity. The polar vortex that is currently hitting the USA has a girl colder than a polar bear’s snatch! I still love rocking my dresses though. This time, I paired my dress from Calvin Klein Jeans with a chunky, cardigan. In this weather, layers are a girl’s best friend.
On a more serious note, it isn’t lost on me that our friends in the Southern United States are going through a terrible time handling this colder weather. My thoughts, prayers and warm wishes go out to all affected. And for those of us able to enjoy the warmth of a cozy home, please be grateful and never take a minute of it for granted. Much love to you all.
- Dress: Calvin Klein Jeans
- Cardigan: Amazon
- Jewelry: Louis Vuitton Essential V collection
- Eyeshadow: Haus Laboratories by Lady Gaga “Fame” palette & Chanel Travel Makeup Palette MAKEUP ESSENTIALS WITH TRAVEL MASCARA IN HARMONIE DE CAMÉLIAS
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Holo Glitter Gloss Bomb in “Ruby Milk”
- Eyebrows: Maybelline Tattoo Studio Brow gel in 260 “Medium Brown”
- Foundation: Cover FX Natural Finish Foundation in N100
- Powder: Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder in “Deep”
- Contour, blush and highlight: Smashbox Cosmetics
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in “Fishnet”
I hope you enjoyed this LookBook. Got any questions about the pieces featured here? Leave them in the comment section.
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel