I am so ready for the Spring/Summer 2023 fashion season. My Givenchy shopping spree was full of goodies in seasonal colors, like bright pink. When I saw the Givenchy Mini G-Hobo Bag in this glorious, barbie-esque color, I knew I had to have it, along with the card-holder to match. In this lookbook, I’m finally styling my sweet, new statement bag. Please enjoy!
Givenchy Mini G-Hobo Bag
As you can see, the Mini G-Hobo bag is beautiful and versatile. Like the Hermès Picotin, the hobo utilizes a fold-over, lock closure. Similar to Louis Vuitton’s Capucines, the mini bag’s lock can be prominently displayed or discreetly tucked inside for a more subtle approach. This effortlessly fabulous handbag looks beautiful, worn front or back.
What I Wore
Outfit Of The Day
1. Cardigan + Jacket: Amazon
2. Tennis Skirt: Amazon
3. Bag: Givenchy Mini G-Hobo Bag in Bright Pink
4. Shoes: Givenchy Marshmallow Sandals
5. Sunglasses: Prada 01O
6. Earrings: Louis Vuitton Essential V Hoops + Essential V Studs
7. Necklace: Louis Vuitton Essential V Necklace
8. Polish: Dior Diorlisse Abricot in 500 Pétale De Rose and Dior Vernis in 752 Opulent Pink
Makeup Of The Day
1. Foundation: Ultra Le Teint in BD141
2. Brows: Chanel Crayon Sourcils in 40 Brun Cendré
3. Eyeliner: Chanel Le Crayon Khôl in 61 Noir
4. Mascara: YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils in 1 black
5. Lipgloss: Nars After Glow Lip Shine in Unbroken
6. Eye Shadow: Chanel Les 4 Ombres in 268 Candeur Et Experience
I hope you enjoyed this outfit of the day. Stay tuned for more!
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel