Happy Faves Friday!
Happy Friday y’all! I’m ready to let loose and turn up for Easter. I’m getting a head start by showing off all of my March Favorites in one look! I call this makeup LookBook Purple Haze, for the lovely matte shadow I’ve used. Today, I’m using all of my favorite makeup of the moment. I’m also including my fave jewelry and nail color. If you’ve followed this blog for a while, you should have a clue of the features to follow. Enjoy this lookbook and Happy Easter to all who celebrate this holiday.
I’ve included pics from my IPhone and my Sony Alpha; this way you’ll get a feel for the products in different photo quality. The photos are unretouched with no filter. All product info is below. Enjoy!
Let’s Try That Again!
- Primer: Chanel CC Cream
- Foundation: Chanel Ultra Le Teint in BD141
- Brows: Chanel La Palette Sourcils in 03 Dark
- Shadow: Dior 5 Couleurs Couture in 859 Pink Corolle
- Eyeliner: Smashbox Always On Gel Liner in Fishnet
- Concealer, Blush & Highlight: Chanel Palette Essentielle in 160 Beige Médium
- Bronzer, setting and finishing powder: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 152
- Setting Spray: Smashbox Photo Finish Setting Spray
- Lips: Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Lip Balm in Deep
It goes without saying, the only jewelry I’ve worn all month long is the Louis Vuitton Essential V collection. Pictured in this lookbook are all of my faves: the studs, the hoops and the necklace. They are all in gold. Be sure to check out the LV website; there are more options to chose from. I just so happen to be a gold lover.
My favorite nail color is this hybrid gel from SXC Cosmetics, called Virgo. I’m showing it off in the pictures above as well as the pictures below. It is the prettiest shade of bubblegum pink. I will be wearing it all season. It’s so vibrant and also glows in the dark!
I hope you enjoyed this edition of Faves Friday. Got any questions about the pieces featured here? Leave them in the comment section.
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel