I ♥️ Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue!!!
My obsession with Chanel Beauty continues to grow. The quality is exceptional and the finish is superb. Chanel is quickly becoming my makeup brand of choice.
Today’s lookbook features my new favorite lipstick. That’s right; I’ve made it official. Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue is the best lipstick I’ve tried or owned. It may sound like hyperbole but I kid you not. Le Rouge Duo will not budge when applied and used as instructed. I emphasize “as instructed”; I’ve used it with a gloss other than the one provided and experienced a slight color transfer. That said, the color still remained on my lips. I’ve eaten, had drinks and even gone to sleep with this lipstick, all to find it’s still there and looks good. Not perfect, but good enough to be impressive. As I’ve stated before, I don’t like having to reapply makeup, so this Ultra Tenue lippie is a winner.
In my previous post, I wore the color 182 Light Brown. It’s an excellent nude for those with chocolate skin such as mine. This past weekend I purchased another in the color 59 Shocking Pink. It’s fair to say I’m eagerly anticipating its arrival. Today, however, belongs to the ever so gorgeous 47 Daring Red. All of the information for this MOTD lookbook is listed below. Enjoy!
47 Daring Red
This color is so beautiful. It’s deep and bold and flatters my skin tone so well. I’d reckon it’s a “universally” flattering shade of red, but what do I know? I know I love it, that’s what.
Makeup Of The Day!
1. Primer: Chanel CC Cream in 70 Beige
2. Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct in 4.5N
3. Brows: Chanel Stylo Sourcils Waterproof in 810 Brun Profond
4. Eyeshadow: Chanel Les 4 Ombres Multi-Effect Quadra eyeshadow in 268 Candeur Et Expérience
5. Eyeliner: Chanel Le Crayon Khôl in 61 Noir
6. Mascara: Mascara: Chanel Le Volume Révolution De Chanel in 10
7. Foundation: Chanel Ultra Le Teint in BD141
8. Finishing Powder/Contour/Bronzer: Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre in 152
9. Lips: Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue in 47 Daring Red
10. Blush: Dior Rouge Blush in 999
11. Highlight: Chanel Palette Essentielle in 160 Beige Médium
Jewelry: Louis Vuitton
I hope you enjoyed this MOTD post! Got any questions about the products featured here? Leave them in the comment section.
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel