‘Tis the season…
Chanel Beauty Haul
It’s that time again. Yes, ’tis the season for Chanel Beauty. OK that’s every season, but this month in particular I bought quite a few Chanel lipsticks. As promised in my previous post, I’m featuring another lippie I picked up in my latest Chanel Beauty haul.
Rouge Coco Bloom
I have been meaning to try Chanel’s patented Rouge Coco Bloom since its release about a year ago. I was lured by the promise of maximum hydration, high shine, and long wearing pigment. It’s also touted as plumping, but I’m not too concerned about that feature. Rouge Coco Bloom comes in a wide array of colors. 126 Season was my choice.
Though it looks red in the container, 126 season is a lovely, bright pink. I adore pinks so of course I had to have it. 126 Season is actually very reminiscent of 59 Shocking pink from the Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue line. Given that the hues are so similar, do I regret having both?
Rouge Coco Bloom feels fantastic! It delivers on its promises of hydration. I don’t miss my lip balm one bit when wearing this; it’s like a highly pigmented balm, but better. It feels really nice. I can see myself buying this lipstick in many more colors. While it’s not as long wearing as Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue, I enjoy this single step application.
Makeup Of The Day (MOTD)
1. Foundation: Chanel Ultra Le Teint in BD141
2. Under Eye Brightener: DiorSkin Forever Extreme Control Compact Foundation in 060 Light Mocha
3. Brows: Chanel La Palette Sourcils in 03 Dark
4. Eyeshadow: Dior 5 Couluers Couture in 879 Rouge Trafalgar
5. Eyeliner: Chanel Le Crayon Khôl in 61 Noir
6. Mascara: Chanel La Base + Smashbox Super Fan Mascara in Black
7. Blush: Chanel Joues Contraste in 64 Pink Explosion
8. Highlight: Chanel Perles De Lumiére
9. Lips: Chanel Rouge Coco Bloom in 126 Season
Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)
Dress: Calvin Klein Jeans
I hope you enjoyed this MOTD. Have you tried Chanel’s Rouge Coco Bloom? What do you think of the formula? Let me know in the comment section.
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel