With the right lip liner, every color is your color.
Chanel Le Crayon Lèvres
In a previous post, I introduced Le Crayon Lèvres by Chanel Beauty. It’s a comfortable, long-wearing lip pencil which features the ability to be worn as a lip color and a lip liner. Today, I’m trying it as the latter.
It’s safe to say I like this formula, as I’ve purchased a second color. I ordered the shade 194 Rouge Noir with the intention of using it as a lip liner. I’ve been able to do just that and the MOTD (makeup of the day) will show the results. Per usual, all information will be listed below.
Makeup Of The Day (MOTD)
1. Foundation: Chanel Ultra Le Teint in BD141
2. Under Eye Brightener: DiorSkin Forever Extreme Control Compact Foundation in 060 Light Mocha
3. Brows: Chanel La Palette Sourcils in 03 Dark
4. Eyeshadow: Chanel Travel Makeup Palette in Harmonie De Camélias.
5. Eyeliner: Chanel Le Crayon Khôl in 61 Noir
6. Mascara: Chanel La Base + Smashbox Super Fan Mascara in Black
7. Blush/Highlight: Chanel Palette Essentielle in 160 Beige Médium
8. Lipliner: Chanel Le Crayon Lèvres in 194 Rouge Noir
9. Lipstick: Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Promiscuous
10: Gloss: Chanel Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue
11. Concealer: Dior Forever Skin Correct in 4.5N
Outfit Of The Day (OOTD)
1. Dress: Calvin Klein Jeans
2. Cardigan: Amazon
3. Boots: Juicy Couture
4. Handbag: Louis Vuitton
5. Sunglasses: Prada
6. Earrings: Louis Vuitton
7. Necklace: Louis Vuitton
I hope you enjoyed this MOTD! Leave any questions in the comment section. Happy Holidays!
All My Love,
The Luxe Angel